DPP 80 Aluminium PVC Flat Plate Blister Packing Machine
This DPP 80 blister packing machine is suitable for capsule, tablet, honey pill, candy, liquid (ointment), paste as well as irregular shape Al-al Al-plastic and paper-plastic composite sealing packing in pharmacy, healthcare, food, cosmetics, medical equipment industry etc....
Qualipak DPP 80 Blister packing machine is of flat-plate structure, with pressing, molding, meshes heat-sealing, adjustable travel range, for small size of body and ease of operation. It is applied to Al-Al, Al-PVC, Al-plastic packaging for capsule, table, candy, healthcare, small hardware etc. This small capsule tablet blister packing machine is widely used in small pharmacy factory, preparation-room of hospital institute laboratory, mini-motor test workshop.
This DPP 80 blister packing machine is suitable for capsule, tablet, honey pill, candy, liquid (ointment), paste as well as irregular shape Al-al Al-plastic and paper-plastic composite sealing packing in pharmacy, healthcare, food, cosmetics, medical equipment industry etc.
- Adopt newest type high-power transmission mechanism, low noise and high precision.
- Imported controlling system make sure the machine running stable and good performance
- High degree of automation, machine can realize blister forming, tablets/capsule feeding, ALU/PVC sealing, batch no. Embossing, perforation line impression and cutting at one time.
- Widely application: suitable for industries of foodstuff, medicine, medical instruments, hardware, electronics and etc for blister packing
- Can equip with eye mark tracing system, water chiller and safety cover make the machine working in high performance.
|Capacity||1980 plates/ hour|
|Max forming area and depth||105×70(standard depth ¨Q15mm), Max. Depth 25mm( As adjusted)|
|Standard Plate||80×57(designed according user’s requirement)|
|Adjustable scope of travel||30-80(designed according user’s requirement)|
|Total power||220V 50Hz 2.4Kw|
|Main motor power||0.75Kw|
|Mold cooling||Tap water or Recycling water|